Hi

I recently attended an OA session at Oxford Brookes and it was suggested we contact you to join the OA list to keep up to date with information. Please can University of Gloucestershire be added to your listing

Many thanks

Kind regards

Anne

Anne Pengelly
Principal Library Adviser (Research Repository)
FCH Campus
University of Gloucestershire
Swindon Road
Cheltenham
Glos GL50 4AZ
tel. 01242 714849
email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>       [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[Research Repository]<https://eprints.glos.ac.uk/>
@UniGlosRepos<https://twitter.com/UniGlosRepos>

http://on.fb.me/1zbtXLe

-
‘In the top 5 in the Green League Table; committed to sustainability’
This email is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it from your computer.
The University of Gloucestershire is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.  Registered number: 06023243.  Registered office: The Park, Cheltenham, GL50 2RH
-