From: Northern Universities Income and Tuition Fee Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dianne Hutchinson
Sent: 09 June 2015 11:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: loaded payment cards

Hi All

We are looking at ways of paying emergency loans and loaded payment cards seem a  good option.  I am aware some places may also offer this as staff advances for travelling.

I am aware Western Union offer this service and wonder if anyone has taken it up and the experience they have had with this.

Or is there anyone else anyone is using?

And finally - are we meeting up in July or August  this year, diaries are starting to fill and it would be good to put a date in...

Kind Regards
Dianne