Hi Carol

We use Western Union.  We got this up and running last year.  Take up wasn’t massive but WU said that they thought it was good for a first year.  The way the payments come in is straight forward, they are manually keyed at the moment but I am busy doing the details to get this as an overnight file that will automatically post.  Refunds are an issue as Sarah mentioned so we have to get proof of the payment etc from the student before we refund which as you know can be a lengthy process.

After the usual hiccups and some staff changes at WU we’ve not had too many issues.

Karen

Karen Carvell

Income Section Manager

Finance and Planning