Morning everyone

Should there be enough interest and that we can find a day when most of us are available, Newcastle University are happy to host a meeting this summer.

The dates below are when we have rooms available.  Unfortunately after mid August the rooms start to get booked out and get used for registration preparation.

July 22, 23, 24, 27, 29
August 3, 6, 7, 10, 11

Please let me know if you would like to come to a meeting and when is the best time for you.  If we can't find a suitable date then we can postpone until November time.

Best wishes
Karen

Karen Carvell
Income Section Manager
Finance and Planning
Newcastle University
King's Gate
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 7RU

Tel  +44 191 2086516
Fax +44 191 2088958

If you would like to comment on the customer service you have received today please complete the online feedback form at http://www.ncl.ac.uk/forms/feedback/finance-income.php  We take the views of our Customers very seriously. We are absolutely committed to providing the best possible service that we can.

[uni logo]