Dear all,

As some of you may know, I conducted a piece of research a couple of years ago on employers' opinions of Museum Studies courses, as the dissertation for my Museum Studies MA course. I'm currently in the (long overdue) process of working this up for publication in a journal, and am conducting a small extension to that research, in the form of a short questionnaire. It is open to anyone in the museum/heritage sector, including volunteers, so please fill it in and pass the link on to anyone you think might be interested! The survey should take no more than two minutes to complete, and all responses are anonymous.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PO9Vg9xGNElqInb4czrI2BzzZwja3MruCQCRqzp3Mzk/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks very much,
Rachel Jennings