 Dear Rudi

 Any chance of seeing the full report or link to the same?

It would help me make sense of derivation of some of the indicators which at first glance  I am a bit surprised by.

Regards

David Truswell
Senior Project Manager

Trust Headquarters
Stephenson House
75 Hampstead Rd.
LONDON
NW1 2PL

Mobile Number:07969 692315

Web address: www.cnwl.nhs.uk<http://www.cnwl.nhs.uk/>

Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust

Stephenson House, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL

Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL) is one of the

largest trusts in the UK, caring for people with a wide range of physical and

mental health needs. We have approximately 7,000 staff who provide healthcare

to a third of London’s population and across wider geographical areas, including

Milton Keynes, Kent, Surrey and Hampshire.

As a Foundation Trust we involve service users, carers, the public, staff and partner

organisations in the way that we are run and our future development. If you are

interested in becoming a member of our Foundation Trust please visit: www.cnwl.

nhs.uk/get-involved