Thanks

De : A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part de Sandall, Jane
Envoyé : dimanche 8 septembre 2013 19:39
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : FW: Email flyer for 'The woes of pregnancy'

FYI

Jane Sandall
Professor of Women's Health

Division of Women’s Health, King’s College London

Women’s Health Academic Centre King's Health Partners

10th Floor, North Wing, St. Thomas' Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road

London SE1 7EH

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/medicine/research/divisions/wh/index.aspx

 Tel: 020 7188 8149
Fax: 020 7620 1227

e-mail:[log in to unmask]

Skype: jsandall
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/campuses/stthomas/StThomas.aspx

 PA [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Tel: 020 7188 3639

  _____

Forum on Maternity & the Newborn

The Maternity & the Newborn Forum of the Royal Society of Medicine are
pleased to announce their upcoming meeting:

The 'woes' of pregnancy: Best practice and management of significant
pregnancy ailments

Wednesday 20 November 2013 – registration at 8.30am

Book now: http://www.rsm.ac.uk/academ/mbde01.php

Topics and speakers include:

Pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain

Sarah Fishburn, NICE Guideline Development Group, Oxford

Hyperemesis Gravidarum: A heart sink problem

Catherine Nelson-Piercy, Professor of Obstetric Medicine Women's Health
Academic Centre, King's Health Partners

Diabetes in pregnancy

Stephen Robinson, Endocrinologist, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust,
London

Hypertensive conditions in pregnancy

Louise Kenny, Professor of Obstetrics, University College Cork, Ireland

Tokophobia

Simon Mehigan, Consultant Midwife, Liverpool Women's Hospital

Can we prevent pelvic floor dysfunction?

Robert Freeman, Consultant Gynaecologist, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Domestic violence in pregnancy

Heidi Stoeckl, Faculty of Public Health and Policy,  Gender Violence and
Health Centre

Obstetric cholestasis

Catherine Williamson, Professor in Obstetric Medicine, Imperial College
London

Drinks reception included after the meeting

Book now: http://www.rsm.ac.uk/academ/mbe01.php

For further details please contact

Rachel Catley

Academic Department

The Royal Society of Medicine

1 Wimpole Street, London W1G 0A

Tel: 020 7290 2987

http://www.rsm.ac.uk/academ/mbe01.php

***************** Important Notice - Disclaimer ******************
This email is from the Royal Society of Medicine, Registered Charity No:-
206219 This email and any attachments may contain confidential information
and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the
addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this
email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply
facility in your email software and then delete the message. Email sent to
the RSM may be monitored in line with current legislation and good practice.