From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of John Shinners [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 3:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] Liturgy help

Thanks, Maddy. I just found this great site a few weeks ago and spent a riveting afternoon exploring it and watching one of the masses. I would have mentioned it to the group but somehow assumed you may have already told us about it and I was a "Johnny Come Lately."

In any case, if you haven't, everyone should explore it; it's features video reenactments of late medieval services (mass, etc), texts of the service and choir books, commentary on the reenactments, a glossary, etc. (And we get to see Maddy as a "jangling" church-goer sent on pilgrimage as penance!) I plan to mention it as a resource in my book.

John