As an addendum to these wonderful images of Barnabas in glass, herewith a few medieval images of him in other media. Happy birthday, Gordon, and many thanks for all your contributions to this list!

a) Barnabas as depicted in the originally earlier eleventh-century frescoes (restored betw. 1953 and 1962) in the katholikon of the monastery of Hosios Loukas near Distomo in Phokis:
https://plus.google.com/photos/110067756467697073060/albums/5244989180498443473/5245019466996242802?banner=pwa&pid=5245019466996242802&oid=110067756467697073060

b) Barnabas (at left; at right, St. Epiphanius of Cyprus) as depicted in a poorly preserved later twelfth-century fresco (betw. ca. 1160 and ca. 1180) in the altar area of the church of the Holy Apostles at Pera Chorio (Nicosia prefecture), Republic of Cyprus:
http://tinyurl.com/oxhqlnf

c) Barnabas (at far right) as portrayed on the mid-thirteenth-century châsse of St. Eleutherius of Tournai (completed in 1247) in the treasury of the cathedral of Tournai / Doornik:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/Tournai_Kathedrale6.JPG

d) Barnabas' martyrdom as depicted in the late thirteenth-century Livre d'images de Madame Marie (ca. 1285-1290; Paris, BnF, ms. Nouvelle acquisition française 16251, fol. 73v):
http://tinyurl.com/2a4wsox

e) Barnabas' martyrdom as depicted in a late thirteenth-century copy of French origin of the _Legenda aurea_ (San Marino, CA, Huntington Library, ms. HM 3027, fol. 66v; view greatly expandable):
http://digitalassets.lib.berkeley.edu/ds/huntington/images//000951A.jpg

f) Barnabas' martyrdom as depicted in an earlier fourteenth-century copy (ca. 1301-1350), with illuminations attributed to the Fauvel Master, of a collection of French-language saint's lives (Paris, BnF, ms. Français 183, fol. 77v):
http://tinyurl.com/29ynoct

g) Barnabas' martyrdom as depicted in an earlier fourteenth-century copy (1326-1350) of a French-language collection of saint's lives (Paris, BnF, ms. Français 185, fol. 69v):
http://tinyurl.com/29xghk4

h) Barnabas preaching and Barnabas (at left) with St. Paul as depicted by Mahiet and workshop in an earlier fourteenth-century copy (ca. 1335) of Vincent of Beauvais' _Speculum historiale_ in its French-language version by Jean de Vignay (Paris, BnF, ms. Arsenal 5080, fols. 66v and 91r):
http://tinyurl.com/89kjdub
http://tinyurl.com/7j2k3cf

i) Barnabas preaching (top center) as depicted in a mid-fourteenth-century copy (ca. 1355) of Ulrich of Lilienfeld's _Concordantiae caritatis_ (Lilienfeld, Stiftsbibliothek, Cod. 151, fol. 183v):
http://tinyurl.com/q3kllv4

j) Barnabas (at left; at right, St. Christopher of Lycia) as depicted in the mid-fourteenth-century frescoes of the monastery church of St. Michael the Archangel at Lesnovo in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (for a slightly better view, click on the image):
http://tinyurl.com/oozc8x8

k) Barnabas as depicted in a later fourteenth-century Roman missal (ca. 1370) of north Italian origin (Avignon, Bibliothèque-Mediathèque Municipale Ceccano, ms. 136, fol. 242r):
http://www.enluminures.culture.fr/Wave/savimage/enlumine/irht2/IRHT_055315-p.jpg

l) Barnabas selling his field as depicted (left-hand column) in a later fourteenth-century copy (ca. 1370-1380) of part of Vincent of Beauvais' _Speculum historiale_ in its French-language version by Jean de Vignay (Paris, BnF, ms. Nouvelle acquisition française 15940, fol. 64r):
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8449693p/f135.image

m) Barnabas (second from left, after St. Thomas Aquinas) as depicted by Beato Angelico in his earlier fifteenth-century San Domenico Altarpiece ("Pala di Fiesole"; 1424-1425) in Fiesole's chiesa di San Domenico:
http://www.wga.hu/art/a/angelico/00/10fieso2.jpg

n) Barnabas as depicted in an earlier fifteenth-century Franciscan breviary (ca. 1430; Chambéry, Bibliothèque municipale, ms. 4, fol.. 494v):
http://www.enluminures.culture.fr/Wave/savimage/enlumine/irht1/IRHT_035623-p.jpg

o) Barnabas (scenes) as depicted in a later fifteenth-century copy (1463) of Vincent of Beauvais' _Speculum historiale_ in its French-language version by Jean de Vignay (Paris, BnF, ms. Français 50, fol. 339v):
http://tinyurl.com/2ao4ru3

p) Barnabas (center, betw. Sts. Matthew and Bartholomew) as depicted by the Master of the Eggelsberger Altarpiece on a later fifteenth-century altar (ca. 1465-1475), now in the Veste Oberhaus museum in Passau:
http://tarvos.imareal.oeaw.ac.at/server/images/7006269.JPG

q) Barnabas (at left after Sts. Catherine of Alexandria and Augustine of Hippo) as depicted by Sandro Botticelli in the center panel of his late fifteenth-century Barnabas Altarpiece (ca. 1487) in Florence's Galleria degli Uffizi:
http://www.wga.hu/art/b/botticel/3barnaba/10barnab.jpg

Best,
John Dillon