Is anyone on the list familiar with Braunschweig? I will be there in the
autumn (when the Herzog Anton Ulrich Museum will unfortunately be
closed), and plan to visit the Städtisches Museum. Can anyone tell me
whether photography is allowed in the exhibition galleries, or whether
special permission is needed?
Many thanks!
Genevra