From: Crofts, Rachael <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 16 June 2015 at 10:43
Subject: Job Opportunity: Museum Development Officer - Digital Technologies
To: [log in to unmask]

*** Apologises for cross posting ***

Dear All

We are looking to recruit a brand post to lead on a new ‘Digital Futures’
skills development programme, designed to excite smaller museums with the
possibilities for digital applications. The new Museum Development Officer,
Digital Technologies will also provide an advice and information service to
museums across the capital on digital practice.

Arts Council England (ACE) has recently renewed Museum of London’s contract
to deliver of Museum Development services in the capital for another 3
years.  Now is a great time to join the Museum Development Officers (MDOs)
Team to provide development opportunities, support good practice and
support services to non-national museums across London.

For more information and to apply please visit:
https://jobs.museumoflondon.org.uk/vacancy/museum-development-officer-digital-technologies-0349/375/description/

Closing Date: 24 June 201
Interviews: 7 July 2015

Best wishes
Rachael

Rachael Crofts
Museum Development Officer: Audiences
Museum of London Docklands

Rachael Crofts

No 1 Warehouse
West India Quay
London E14 4AL
Tel: 02 7001 9876 / 07540 122540
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.museumoflondon.org.uk<http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk>

P Before printing, please think about the environment

DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a
holiday) see the list website at
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg