Please could you remove me from your forum list. I have tried a number of times and it hasn't work! These emails at clogging up my inbox.

Thank you
Donna Brown

On 23 Jun 2015, at 22:08, mtate <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Please would people try to remember to send personal replies to the sender only, rather than the whole forum.

Thank you.

From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Phillip Charlton
Sent: 23 June 2015 21:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Dragons in Oz - teaching opportunities in Australia

Dear Marcus,

I'm currently working as an NQT Mandarin in a school in London. I am going out to Shanghai for a little while to teach English there, but I would be very interested in any opportunities that might come up in Australia, in the future. Could you put me on your books so to speak? I'm happy to provide a CV etc if you would like one.

Yours sincerely,

Phil