Dear colleagues,

Two of my ex-pupils (brothers, 14 and 16) and their family is in search of a Mandarin Chinese tutor in Colliers Wood area. The old brother has just completed GCSE this year with me and wishes to continue with Mandarin off-timetable in the 6th Form. The younger brother, similarly, would like to continue with Mandarin off-timetable to GCSE, since he has received a place at the Brit School and will be leaving us at the end of the year.

Tuitions are preferred to take place after school in the boys’ family house, but parents are happy to discuss the details.

If anyone available and interested, please could you contact Mrs Shaljean directly at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,

Josh Ma

Head of Mandarin Chinese

Second in Public Examinations

Whitgift School

CR2 6YT

020 8688 9222

If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email or ring 020 8688 9222 and ask for the sender.
Whitgift School have taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this email has been checked for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. Thank you for your co-operation.
Whitgift School is a member of The Whitgift Foundation, a registered charity. The Whitgift Foundation, North End, Croydon, Surrey, CR9 1SS Tel: 020 8680 8499 Fax: 020 8681 2553