Dear all,

Just to let you know that we have freed up four places in our masterclasses because some teachers booked more than two classes. Could I kindly ask teachers who have already booked onto our Master Classes do not book the 4 places we just freed up so that other teachers who wanted to come could also get the chance. The only second school place left is KIngsford one which will happen on this Wednesday. If you are considering booking, could you please make sure you do not book more than two classes? Please follow the link below to proceed your booking.

https://ciforschools.wordpress.com/masterclasses/

Masterclasses | IOE Confucius Institute
'Masterclasses’ are a unique opportunity to observe a very experienced teacher in their own school teaching environment. In partnership with the Mayors Office, UCL Institute Of Education Confucius ...

Kind regards

Lily

UCL Institute of Education: Number 1 worldwide for Education, 2015 QS World University Rankings www.ucl.ac.uk/ioe