From: ITET Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sally Maynard (S.Maynard)
Sent: 16 June 2015 12:50
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Mandarin Tutor Request!

Hello All

I have been asked by the Head of one of our partnership schools for help regarding a 10 year old Chinese girl who has been adopted by an English family.  The family are extremely keen for their daughter not to lose her Mandarin knowledge and the school have funding for a Mandarin tutor for next academic year.  This tuition could be carried out remotely using Skype, for example, and also resources could be posted on the school intranet.  I cannot commit to this, unfortunately, but wondered if anyone out there is interested or who knows someone who may be?

Looking forward to any replies!

Many thanks

Sally

Sally Maynard

Head of International Development (ITE)
Senior Lecturer and Undergraduate Admissions Tutor Faculty of Education and Theology York St John University

01904 876496

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.yorksj.ac.uk<http://www.yorksj.ac.uk><http://www.yorksj.ac.uk/>

Please think before you print.

The UCL Institute of Education: Number 1 worldwide for Education, 2014 QS World University Rankings www.ucl.ac.uk/ioe