Dear Maria,
The main reason I have contacted you is because you graduated from Bergamo university (my husband is from there too and I have been there at least twice a year for many many years!) What a small world! I live in  London and did my pgce this year at IOE. So when you move to london, I would be very happy to have a coffe with you. :)
Qing