Dear All,

I wonder if anyone can recommend a Chinese text book for children starting from 4 yrs old, as I would like to use it  for teaching pre-school children or children who are a bit older.

Many thanks

Jackie Fellows

From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of fu ji
Sent: 01 June 2015 12:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Used Textbooks to offer

Dear Colleagues,

Our school has some used textbooks to offer here:

Chinese for GCSE (Kuai Le Han Yu) Book 1    78 books in acceptable conditions

Chinese for GCSE (Kuai Le Han Yu) Book 2     8 books in 'like new' conditions

A3 colour photocopies of paper cut images about 50 sheets (£1 for all)

Our own version of Grammar Booklet                 6 copies

The price is £1 for each book/copy, plus postage. We don't post to any overseas address.

If you are interested in any of these items, please contact me directly to  [log in to unmask]

We also have a fair large amount of worksheets in a range of topics, these will go free of charge with your order.

Regards,

Fuji