From: Talis Aspire Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Martin Foy
Sent: 03 June 2015 10:30
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Library availability information

hello All

are there any Talis and Capita customers out there having issues, as we are, with the Library Availability display on an item page. Where we should get site and number of copies information we get:
Library availability
This item has no holdings in your library catalogue. Please click the "View in library catalogue" for more information.

The information was displayed until late April when I raised a ticket with Talis. I have been assured by Talis that they have not changed anything to affect this and as far as I'm aware the same applies to Capita.

If anyone can anyone shed light on this I would appreciate it

regards

Martin Foy
Assistant Systems Support Librarian
Library & Learning Support
The Sir Michael Cobham Library
Bournemouth University
Fern Barrow, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5BB, UK
Tel:  +44 (0)1202 965461    Fax:  +44 (0)1202 595475
e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.bournemouth.ac.uk/library<http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/library>
http://libguides.bournemouth.ac.uk/content.php?pid=603684&sid=5155821

BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bournemouth University or its subsidiary companies. Nor can any contract be formed on behalf of the University or its subsidiary companies via email.