See the email below from Kate Stephenson of Southampton Uni.

The responses have been many and very amusing. Kate is compiling a full list and will circulate them.

I thought those of you in public libraries may have some wonderful ones and Kate would be pleased to receive them.

Meanwhile I wondered if there should be a publication of them all, maybe sold on behalf of a relevant charity, what do you think? Maybe Cilip would be interested in publishing?

Please copy Kate into your responses

Many thanks

Frances Hendrix