Apologies for Cross-Posting

***************************

Please see invitation below to attend the second International Conference on Data and Information Management at Loughborough University on 12-13 January2016. Entitled ‘Exploring our Digital Shadow: From Data to Intelligence’, this two-day conference aims to bring together researchers, managers and policy makers from academia, industry, government, commerce and the third sector. The first day focusses on early career researchers, with a programme including a selection of workshops designed to hone skills in information management research. The second day comprises a series of invited and contributed papers and posters with a broad appeal across the sector. There will be excellent networking opportunities throughout both days. We hope to see you in Loughborough in January!

Best wishes

Louise

Loughborough University - Peter Harrison Centre for Disability SportSchool of Business and Economics

Centre for Information Management

IDIMC 2016 Exploring our digital shadow: from data to intelligence

International Conference on Data and Information Management

Loughborough University, 12-13 January 2016

We are delighted to invite you to register for the 2nd International Data and Information Management Conference (IDIMC) taking place on 12-13 January 2016 at Loughborough University.

This two-day conference aims to bring together researchers, managers and policy makers from academia, industry, government, commerce and the third sector. To follow on from the 2014 conference, ‘Making connections’, the overarching theme of this conference will be ‘Exploring our digital shadow’.

The first day focusses on early career researchers, with a programme including a selection of workshops designed to hone skills in information management research. The second day comprises a series of invited and contributed papers and posters with a broad appeal across the sector. There will be excellent networking opportunities throughout both days.

The conference is being held by the Centre for Information Management.

Confirmed speakers

Danny Budzak (London Legacy Development Corporation), Andrew Jack (Financial Times) and Christine Borgman (UCLA), Stewart Robinson (Loughborough University).

Presentation topics include

Social Media, Embedded Intelligence, Information Security, From Big Data to Big Impact, Information Behaviour and Knowledge Management.

Conference registration

Registration is now open. To find out more and to book your place, please visit http://idimc.org/registration/

An early bird rate is available for bookings received before 30th October.

The conference is free to attend for Loughborough University staff and students but if you wish to attend you must register in advance.

For further information about the conference see www.idimc.org or email Sharon Fletcher at [log in to unmask]

We hope you are able to join us.

Tom Jackson, Mark Hepworth, Claire Creaser, Louise Cooke, Ray Dawson, Russell Lock, Andrea Soltoggio, Becca Coates

IDIMC 2015

www.lboro.ac.uk/cim

Dr. Louise Cooke

Programme Director, Information Management & Business Technology

School of Business & Economics

Loughborough University

Loughborough

LE11 3TU