Dear All,

STFC Daresbury Laboratory is currently recruiting to the following post:

Assistant Librarian, Chadwick Library
Salary: £22972 - £23442 per annum

Permanent, Full Time
Closing Date, 20 July 2015
Interview Date, 12 August 2015

About the role
We have an opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic assistant librarian to join our team in the Chadwick Library. You will use your library expertise to ensure a high standard of service is delivered to both staff and scientific researchers from STFC and Sci-Tech Daresbury. You will deal with user registration and liaison; collection management; promotion of library services; and management of data in the institutional repository, whilst working with colleagues across 2 sites to improve and develop service delivery

For more information please see the vacancy notice on our recruitment website:

http://www.topcareer.jobs/Vacancy/irc194954_5467.aspx

Debbie

Mrs Debbie Franks BSc MSc Sci Soc (Open) MCLIP
Library Services Manager, Chadwick & RAL Libraries

STFC Daresbury Laboratory, Sci-Tech Daresbury, Warrington , WA4 4AD
tel. +44 (0)1925 603189
email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Twitter: @Chadwicklibry