Dear LIS-linkers

are you or anybody else in your organisation involved with e-learning and computer based assessment activities?

According to latest research there will be a 6% year-on-year decrease of costs per user of learning management systems in the next three years. Have you considered any opportunity to develop, review, strengthen or simplify your offer in this field?

The market is still far from reaching its maturity stage in Europe and it is booming in Africa but the majority of providers being in North America there is a coming wave of further changes, disruptions and new features in the provision of systems and services for e-learning that may require your attention and for which we would be happy to collaborate.

Open Data Assurance by B. Longo (me) offers a service called Computer Based Assessment (CBA) that helps organisations with  the core feature of any learning management system: we   design and develop compelling computer based tests for assessment, self assessment and also for edutainment purposes using any chosen commercial or open source platform.

This service includes review and change of existing applications in respect of
- infrastructural requirements such as cyber security risks and commoditisation of  features
- integration with other content management systems  in your organisations and / or  cloud based (how to avoid "silos")
- user experiences (mobile computing developments).

The proposal takes into account evidence gathered over twenty years of experience with e-learning developments and the increasing attention towards cyber security.

There is an opportunity to arrange a fee presentation of this service with up to 1 hour of briefing meeting without any obligation - this offer is valid until the end of June 2015.    Please feel free to contact me privately to know more about the free briefing meeting and share this message with colleagues that may be interested.

Any other question do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards

Brunella Longo
Information Management Adviser
Open Data Assurance