Hello,

Our Higher Education Faculty is considering buying core texts in digital format for each student starting September 2016.  We are looking more at purchasing books that are licensed for the individual student rather than the College – more of the iTunes model than the Dawsonera model.

We know that Kortext work with educational institutions and negotiate the appropriate licenses with publishers to do just this, but wondered if anyone had had experience of any other organisations out there that do this?

Many thanks for any hints.

Ros

Ros Sykes

Manager LRC and Copy Shop

Canterbury College

New Dover Road

Canterbury

Kent

CT1 3AJ

Tel. 01227 811167

http://tiny.cc/renew-my-book

to locate library books * renew your loans *  access LRC ebooks