From: A general library and information science list for news and discussion. on behalf of Jennie Cooke
Sent: Fri 19/06/2015 13:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Library myths...

How about “you have a party with the money we pay in fines, don’t you ..?”

Not strictly in the ‘library myth’ category …. But from personal experience on my first late night in the job when I worked in HE: “I’m studying, so why do I have to leave the Library when the uni building next door is on fire” … and also on the same night “I’m watching the fire in the building next door, why do I have the leave the Library.”

Jennie