Dear list members,

I am contacting you as maybe some of you could help me with my research. I am doing research on Italian women writers of the 1970s and the present and I would like to investigate the representation of women’s work in the novels of these two periods. I am looking for novels written by women writers, in which the representation of work is connected to feminist/postfeminist issues. For the 1970s, for example, Maraini’s Donne in guerra, Guiducci’s Due donne da buttare. For the present (XXI century), for example, Murgia’s Il mondo deve sapere, or  Ballestra’s Amiche mie.

Any advice and suggestion related to primary and secondary sources would be extremely helpful for me.

Please, contact me privately at [log in to unmask] in English/Italian

Many thanks for your kindness

Michela Prevedello

University of Bristol (PhD candidate)

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies