On 17 Mar 2015, at 20:34, Paul Ring <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear All,

Please can I bring to your mutual attention, 4 posts currently available within our Architecture department, here at Northumbria … 1 reader + 3 Senior Lecturer posts, with a closing date of 12:00 on 13 April 2015 (yes, that 12:00, so no Late Approvals).

They are advertised as ...in Architecture, but the job descriptions outline our intent to appoint to both Interior Architecture and Architecture; in short, we are looking for ‘creative reuse’ people to contribute to our burgeoning IA programme and/if applicable to our established Architecture programmes.  If anyone is interested, please follow the links below and of course, get in touch.

SL (x3)   …             https://work4.northumbria.ac.uk/hrvacs/EAE1424
Reader …             https://work4.northumbria.ac.uk/hrvacs/eae1422

Kind regards,

Paul Ring MA
Director; Reviews & Approvals
Programme Leader; Interior Architecture
Department Architecture & the Built Environment

<image002.jpg>T:  +44 (0)191 243 7015

D201, Ellison Building, Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom

Interior Educators Council; Chair of Membership
<image004.jpg>