Hey Mark - sounds great, although I don't think that I can make it unfortunately- I was very sorry to missyour talk in Adelaide recently, but hopefully you will be at the SGTSG in Queensland later this year and we can talk. I'm in Brazil at the moment, at a workshop about making a new Gondwana map - if you have new (or relatively new) maps of west Africa, I'd love to get my hands on them and make sure that they ar e incorporated in this effort.

Cheers
Alan

Professor Alan Collins
Centre for Tectonics Resources and Exploration (TRaX)
Earth Sciences
University of Adelaide
Australia