Hi all you lovely people,
I need to purchase a batch of wind up torches and binoculars (8x42 small birdwatching type I've been told) to help visitors look at the wonderful carvings on the beams of St John's Walk here at Hereford Cathedral (see image below). Does anyone have any suggestions of what to go for? I need a dozen of each and they need to be sturdy, fit for purpose and of course, reasonably priced!

Thanks for the help.

Jo

Jo Catling

Aln Heritage
Exploration, Education & Communication
The Rectory,
Watling Street,
Leintwardine,
Craven Arms.
SY7 0LL

Tel. 01547 540 235
Mob. 07791219929
email: [log in to unmask]

​Learning & Publicity Officer​

​HEREFORD CATHEDRAL
ST JOHN'S WALK PROJECT​

Inline images 1
with additional support from the Garfield Weston Foundation, Tabor Charitable Trust, Croft Trust and WA Cadbury