Dear GEMmers,

Apologies for re-circulating this opportunity. Closing date Friday 10 July. 5pm.

The BPMA is looking to recruit a freelance Science communicator to develop a Mail Rail Science Show for primary and secondary schools and content ideas for a new Mail Rail touring exhibition. Please see the attached brief. Pass on to anyone off-list who might be interested.

Please get in touch if you can recommend other places we could advertise this opportunity.

Best wishes,

Sally

Sally Sculthorpe
Learning Officer
British Postal Museum & Archive

Tel: 020 7354 7284
Fax: 020 7239 2576

The British Postal Museum & Archive | Freeling House | Phoenix Place | London | WC1X 0DL
D: +44 (0)20 7354 7278

[cid:image001.gif@01D0B355.D6E888A0]<http://bit.ly/1hXowfW>[cid:image002.gif@01D0B355.D6E888A0]<http://bit.ly/N4ypXB>[cid:image003.gif@01D0B355.D6E888A0]<http://on.fb.me/1fokVba>

...delivering The Postal Museum<http://www.postalmuseum.org/>

Do you have a favourite postcard? A special letter you've kept for years?
Share your story by emailing [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]> and help us achieve our ambition of filling our brand new museum with the voices of real people.

For all current and upcoming exhibitions please visit our website.<http://postalheritage.org.uk/exhibitions>
The BPMA is the public identity of the Postal Heritage Trust. Registered as a charity in England and Wales. Registered Charity Number 1102360. Company Number 4896056