Dear All

We are currently recruiting for Freelance Educators, please do let those who might be interested to apply know.

http://www.fulhampalace.org/about/vacancies/

Best wishes

Lettie

Lettie Mckie

Learning Officer

Fulham Palace Trust

Fulham Palace

Bishops Avenue

London

SW6 6EA

T: 020 7751 2432

M: 07557 433328

View all our upcoming events for children and adults here:

http://www.fulhampalace.org/visiting-whats-on/

Follow us on Twitter: @Fulham_Palace

This message has been checked for all known viruses by Advoco Solutions - Powered by Sophos PureMessage.

For more information visit www.advoco-solutions.co.uk or email [log in to unmask]