Dear All

We are currently recruiting for Freelance Educators, please do let those who might be interested to apply know.

http://www.fulhampalace.org/about/vacancies/

Best wishes

Lettie

Lettie Mckie
Learning Officer

Fulham Palace Trust
Fulham Palace
Bishops Avenue
London
SW6 6EA
T: 020 7751 2432
M: 07557 433328
View all our upcoming events for children and adults here:
http://www.fulhampalace.org/visiting-whats-on/

Follow us on Twitter: @Fulham_Palace