Hi Kayleigh

I’ve attached the documents we use – we also send out a detailed confirmation along with term and conditions when the school have made the booking.

Hope these help,

Shelley Ruck | Education Officer

(Please note that my working days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)

(Tel): 0151 709 1963

The Beatles Story, Britannia Vaults, The Albert Dock, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 4AD

25thSilverLogo