On the move is an event by Digital Learning Network (DLNET) exploring new approaches to personal and mobile digital learning in museums and galleries.

Thursday 30 July
10.30 - 16.00
V&A, London

We are seeking four 'Lightning Talks' from professionals in the sector to present your case studies of work around mobile digital learning - things that went well, new ideas, or even disasters that you'd love to share!

If you would like to present a lightning talk as part of this event, please contact me with an outline of what you would like to talk about.

You can see information about the event and book your place at http://www.digitallearningnetwork.net/events.

Many thanks,
Alex Murphy
DLNET Administrator