Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 21:19:03 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Interpretive Training Courses
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello
I appreciate the frustration with unpaid volunteering seeming necessary to acquire the experience to qualify for paid work but I think this is a concern that stretches across all demographics and am sorry to see it implied that 50+ is the age we should be accepting or expecting unpaid work!
I would personally like and expect my skills and dedication to be remunerated well beyond then....and I suspect like most of us will not be in any financial position to hope or cope otherwise.....
Sarah