Hello, good morning!

We are running into the following error:

Initial data size : 20 x 109350

An exception has been thrown
Runtime error:- detected by Newmat: process fails to converge

MatrixType = Diag   # Rows = 20; # Cols = 20; lower BW = 0; upper BW = 0
Trace: Evalue(tql2).
---
Some Pointers:
However this only happens when we try the Multi-session Tensor-ICA or Multi-session TC.
It does not happen with Single session ICA.
Our TR is low, 0.0000038 s (defaults to 0.0001 s, which perhaps is the lowest in MELODIC) so we were setting the High pass cutoff at low values (1s, 25 s, 50 s...).
We also tried leaving TR unchanged from default 3s.
Our test data has 4D Nii files.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!