Hi, Andreas! Thank you very much for your prompt response!

I tried doing as you suggested (to coregister the B0 image to the T2), but the output is still problematic.

The link below give access to three files:
1) The B0 image;
2) The T2 image;
3) The output of the following:
flirt -in B0.nii.gz -ref T2.nii -out B0coreg.nii -omat invol2refvol.mat -dof 6
(Coregistration of B0 image to the T2).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-D-mq6qMD2Afk14MHh5alRfYXh3YzIyVEJFSDZvLVBJUUxDUWhHVUVVSFQxeVNWSEx5WFE&authuser=0

Is there is anything I am doing wrong?

Hi,

try the other way around, i.e. registering the lower-resolution B0 to the higher resolution T2 image.
This >may< work if your B0 image is distortion corrected or has low distortions (e.g., by segmented EPI aquisitions / RESOLVE).
If your B0 has lots of distortions you may try FNIRT but your chances are low to get a good registration.
Cheers,
Andreas