Dear Paul,

I want to find out DMN in single subject rsfMRI. I have done analysi by
using melodic and I got all necessary out put files including
"melodic_IC_hr.nii.gz" file. There are 29 volumes of images are present in
the file which shows activities in different regions. By using
WFU_PickAtlas I have created a single mask image which includes multiple
rois (DMN). By using fslmaths command I have created threshold mask from
the mask created earlier. In fsl view it appears fine.

Further I want to know how to apply this mask so that I will get only DMN.
(Just want to see dmn in single subject rsfMRI).

Thanks
Ramesh