Hi Anderson

Thanks so much for your help, I've completed the PALM.

With the command:

palm -i 4D.nii -d design.mat -t design.con -eb design.grp -vg auto -ise -T -o my_results

( I used gfeat/cope.feat/filtered_func_data.nii.gz for the 4D file (after unzip)  )

*What I got is a lot of *_vstat* files…..somehow I did not see any gstat files?

*Also…to get the result, I guess I should use the *_tfce_vstat_fwep_*.nii file, and set the threshold between 0.95 to 1?
 But by doing so, I got lots of blobs??? please see the screen shot as an attachment.

Thanks so much.