Dear Paul,
Thank you. I have learned a lesson that I should not copy paste in the
terminal. Thanks
In the downloaded data (short.nii, 100 volumes) I saw some activity in the
DMN. But in my data (has 120 volumes) it shows activity only in the
temporal region. Should I change the threshold to .5 (default value) in the
post stat window of melodic?  or any other suggestion?

Thanks
Ramesh