Dear FSL member,

I have downloaded example data set for resting state fMRI analysis in FSL. I am following step by step procedure mentioned in the manual "Model Free FMRI Analysis Practical-Resting State data analysis (Optional)". I am getting an error which I have pasted below.

"[fsl@fslvm6 filtered_func_data.ica]$ flirt ‐in melodic_IC ‐ref $FSLDIR/data/standard/MNI152_T1_2mm ‐out melodic_IC_hr ‐applyxfm ‐init ../reg/example_func2standard.mat

Unrecognised option

[fsl@fslvm6 filtered_func_data.ica]$"

I didn't understand why it shows unrecognized option. Once I get DMN in this sample data then I will proceed scanning in similar way for my project.

Since I am not familiar with scripting, it will be helpful for me if you give step by step usage of FLIRT GUI.

Thanks
Ramesh Babu