Thanks!

On Jun 16, 2015, at 12:19 PM, Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi

On 16 Jun 2015, at 06:02, Peter J Fried, PhD <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear FSL experts,

My apologies if this question has already been answered — I couldn’t find anything on the listserv.

I would like to use the res4d.nii.gz (post nuisance regression) as an input in feat for subsequent functional connectivity analyses.

Because the mean of the res4d.nii.gz is 0, I get an ERROR:: Empty mask image

Is it okay to add a constant (e.g., 1000) to the res4d.nii.gz,

in general, yes that's fine - though may depend on exactly what your fc analysis is.

Steve

or will this throw off the fc analyses?

Is there a more appropriate technique?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Pete

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet