Thanks Anderson!

Some follow-up questions:

As far as I understand Feat doesn't support second level analysis for less than three inputs. If I got you right, you suggest to perform four second level Feats, each with two inputs. How can this be done?

In the meantime I tried to run the analysis only on the first set of runs, and seems like it works. The problem is that the rendered_thresh_zstat.nii files don't open properly on fslview. The anatomical image underneath looks fine, but the stat image is black and white and strange-looking. This only happens when I try to perform more than 5 contrasts on the same Feat run. Any idea as to why this should happen?

And another question on a different matter: I'm trying to get a functional 4d nifty registered to MNI. When trying to run applyxfm4d using the example_func2highres.mat file from the .feat dir, I get
"Could not open matrix file functional/F1/reg/example_func2highres.mat/MAT_00000
Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

Many thanks,
- Matan