Values in grey mater of 100 are not impossible, but I agree that 60-70 in white matter seems rather high. The most likely issues are the M0 value, as you have identified, the default method doesn’t always do a good job of pulling out the pure CSF in the ventricles; or something to do with the setup and the model. Are you calculating the inflow times TIs as the sum of the PLD and the bolus duration? As it stands asl_gui only knows about TIs and not PLDs.

Michael