Hi Everyone,

I'm using FSL to analyze resting state functional connectivity. After performing melodic and determining that my networks were not well defined, even after trying different numbers of components, I've decided to use predefined networks for my analysis. I have been looking at the BrainMap 20 database and see there are two sets of data - the BrainMap 20 and the Resting State Network 20. From what I can gather, these two sets of networks have been found to be quite similar. So, is there any reason to choose one over the other for my analysis? Is one more widely used or more valid for any reason?

Secondly, I just want to make sure it is correct that I am running melodic in order to denoise prior to conducting my dual regression instead of just inputting raw resting state data. Please advise.

Thanks!
Sarah