Hi Javier,

That looks fine - if your results don’t look good you might need to do some parameter tuning for FNIRT as your resolution and brain size are quite different from what that configuration file was made for.

Regarding the resampling issue: most FSL tools do as much of the analysis as possible in the native resolution images and resample only in order to do the group stats. Trilinear interpolation should normally be fine - you will get blurring even with nearest neighbour as the registered voxel grids of different scans won’t line up once they have been registered to the template.

It’s difficult to make very concrete recommendations without knowing what analysis you intend to run; if you are going to use FEAT for the fMRI analysis, that should do all the registration steps for you (although it might need some tweaking, as it is mostly designed for human data).

Hope that helps and let us know if you have any more questions!

Cheers,
Eelke