From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angela Favaro
Sent: maandag 1 juni 2015 17:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] ICA AROMA help

Hi all,
I am now able to run ICA AROMA without problems using standardized images, but when I try to run ICA AROMA in native space I have problems.
the error message is:

bash-3.2$ python ICA_AROMA.py -in rest_smg.nii.gz -out ICA_AROMA -affmat example_func2highres2.mat -warp highres2standard_warp.nii.gz -mc rest_mc.1D

------------------------------- RUNNING ICA-AROMA --------------------------
--------------- 'ICA-based Automatic Removal Of Motion Artifacts' ----------

Step 1) MELODIC
Step 2) Automatic classification of the components
  - registering the spatial maps to MNI
An error occured while reading file:
highres2standard_warp.nii.gz
  - extracting the CSF & Edge fraction features Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "ICA_AROMA.py", line 196, in <module>
    edgeFract, csfFract = aromafunc.feature_spatial(fslDir, outDir, scriptDir, melIC_MNI)
  File "ICA_AROMA_functions.py", line 339, in feature_spatial
    numICs = int(commands.getoutput('%sfslinfo %s | grep dim4 | head -n1 | awk \'{print $2}\'' % (fslDir, melIC) ))
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'ERROR: Could not open file'

Before running ICA AROMA I run FLIRT and FNIRT

flirt -ref anat_brain -in example_func -out example_func2highres2 -omat example_func2highres2.mat -cost corratio -dof 6 -searchrx -90 90 -searchry
-90 90 -searchrz -90 90 -interp trilinear

fnirt --ref=standard --in=anat --aff=highres2standard.mat --cout=warp_highres2mni --iout=highres2standard_warp --config=T1_2_MNI152_2mm.cnf --warpres=10,10,10

the file highres2standard_warp.nii.gz is present and seems good at fslview...

what am I doing wrong?
thank you!

Angela