From: Jackie Igoe <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 05/06/2015 11:30
Subject: Re: Smart watches
We started doing that this year too, Lauren, although very few learners actually seem to wear watches these days...

Jackie

Jackie Igoe
CIS Manager
phone:  0151 651 3729
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.bsfc.ac.uk

This message is sent in confidence for the
addressee only; If it has come to you in
error please notify [log in to unmask]

The contents of this e-mail are the personal
views of the sender, which may not necessarily
reflect those of the college.

This message has been scanned for viruses.
The college cannot accept any responsibility
for any viruses which may have come from
external sources.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007
http://www.codetwo.com