Sent: 04 June 2015 17:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HELP!! phone going off in exam

Is everyone at that stage yet where you really don’t know what you’re doing.

I’ve been trying to update the online invigilation schedules for next week (more re-sits) and check the GCSE/GCE schedules and I cannot get my head round them.  It’s like it’s all in a foreign language and I just don’t know what to do with the information.  I’m beginning to wonder if I actually work here or I’m supposed to be somewhere else!!!!

And as for talking…..well whenever I open my mouth just letters come out in some random order and none of them would ever make up a proper word!!!!!!!  Apart from a few swear ones.

I’ve off home too as can’t pull another 9pm jobbie and then be in early in the morning.  I’m not even going to do the ….well I’ll just finish this one booking, or I’ll just send one more letter or I’ll be here all night.