From: Sue Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 04/06/2015 15:36
Subject: HELP!!  phone going off in exam

Dear Learned Friends

Unbelievably we have never had a phone go off during an exam…………. Until this morning in OCR GCSE Maths L

Have found an incident report form ?  is there any other form that need to be completed???

Any help much appreciated J

Sue Brennan
Examinations Officer

Hertford Regional College

Ware Campus

Scotts Road

Ware

Herts

SG12 9JF

Tel: 01992411985
www.hrc.ac.uk

The information in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Hertford Regional College.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you received this email in error, please notify the Network Manager at Hertford Regional College on +44(01992) 411400