Greetings Jesse,

You may have accessed this document already, but you can find data for
Recent cephalopod type specimens, repositories, etc at the CIAC url below.
Copy this link into your browser to open the file.

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=FASTMOLL&a=get&f=/Type_Finder_Fastmoll-1.pdf

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Cheers,
Mike Sweeney